Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I know, I know......

So its been, lets see, hmmm....... a year since we blogged last! Well expect to see some changes! We are finally back in our house after 8 months of remodeling, it's not quite finished, but livable! Klint just has a few more finishing touches and then we'll post some pictures! He won't let me post any until it is completed. I'll also back track a little through last year with our events, and Trace's growth. I'm excited to get into the world of blog, now that I have my computer and Internet back! Hope all is well with everybody and check back for more soon!
Love the York's

4 comments:

Lucashell said...

Cute Blog and new pics... Looking forward to more posts!!!
Shell

Anisa said...

We're so glad you're back. Super cute family pics!

Lib-Dawg said...

Wow Summer, I didn't even push you to get back to blogging...You did this all on your own! I'm so proud, and have high hopes that you keep up on your blogging! If you need help let me know!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Yeah! It's nice to see a change with your blog. Keep at it!!!